Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Missed You


Dearest Joshua David~

Oh how I missed you so!  I hate leaving you and being away from you for so long!  When I got home from work, you and daddy were having fun on the couch.  Daddy passed you to me, and we cuddled for a while before dinner.  :-)

You and Penny had fun playing today.  Here's a little of what your day looked like with her:

9:45am-10:45am .... music, playtime, tummy time
11am-12pm .... cat nap (you were a little fussy)
1:30pm-4:15pm .... nap
4:45pm .... pull ups and music


Daddy and I had long days!  You woke extra early for us.  I first started to hear you stir at 4am.  You weren't fully awake, but I got your bottle ready.  By 4:30am, daddy changed you and then I fed you.  You were pretty good at going back to sleep, so daddy and I got to rest for about 30 minutes until the alarm went off to get ready for work.  :-P

Tonight was another basketball game.  Our TarHeels played against DOOK.  The game wasn't until 9pm, and based on our morning and a full day at work, I just knew I wasn't going to see the entire thing!  You and I started to fall asleep together as daddy watched.  We didn't win, but at least it was a closer game than some of the other ones from this season.

Once the game was over, daddy placed you back in the bassinet (we had fallen asleep together on the bed) .... but then you woke up!  We tried to calm you with the pacifier.  You eventually started to drift after midnight.

Tomorrow is another work day.  Please save a smile and kiss for me for when I return!

Sleep tight!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment