Thursday, February 18, 2010

Late Meeting


Dearest Joshua David~

Today was a long day for me .... I left for work around 7:30am and didn't get home until almost 8:30pm .... and the entire time I was gone I was thinking of you!  I had a late meeting at work and missed your little smiles!  When I got home, I held you for a long time!  :-)

This morning daddy didn't have to leave for work until almost 7:30am, so you had morning mommy and daddy time.  You had a BIG smile this morning when I was changing you!  I gave you a bottle and held you until Penny got here.  

With Penny, you took a cat nap and was fussy from 9am to 10:30am.  You apparently slept better between 11am until 2:30pm.  At 3pm, you had your music and story time.  

In our Bible reading today, we learned that Joshua and Caleb were the only two that believed the Lord and thought that the people of Israel could go into the land of Canaan with God's help.  They told the people not to rebel against the Lord, but they did.  :-(  So, Joshua and Caleb were rewarded by the Lord.  The people who rebelled against the Lord were killed, but the Lord promised Joshua and Caleb that they would enter the land of Canaan because of their faith.  The story continues, but that's for another day.  :-)

Tomorrow we all have off, so it's "Family Friday" with you, daddy, and I!  I can't wait!  

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment