Thursday, February 11, 2010

Decorations


Dearest Joshua David~

Today is your Great-Great Aunt Lora's birthday!  She's Gigi's aunt .... my grandmother's sister!  Unfortunately, my grandmother (Gigi's mommy) is no longer with us (she's in Heaven with our Lord!).  She would have loved you!  I know she's watching you now and smiling!  :-)  Aunt Lora lives in New York, which is where Gigi was born.  One day, when they don't have so much snow, we'll go up there so everyone can meet you!

This morning we got to spend some play time together before work.  Usually you're sleeping when I leave in the morning.  This morning you woke a little later since you were up later last night (you stayed awake until early this morning).  So, I got to change and feed you right before Penny got here.  After I fed you, I was starving and didn't have a lot of time before I had to leave.  I ended up eating a bagel while rocking you in the living room.  :-)  I felt so bad because you fell asleep in my arms .... and then I had to leave you!  I told you how much I love you before I left for work.

You had fun with Penny today.  You all had your music time, tummy time, and pull ups.  You also took a nap for her.  Penny brought over some ribbon that we placed around the house as some new decorations for you.  They're bright and shiny, so they attract your eyes.  You like to stare at them and try to touch them when we change you or walk around the room.  :-)

I weighed myself this evening when I got home.  Then, I changed you and weighed myself again holding you.  You were wearing nothing but a clean diaper.  It said there was a difference of 9.5 lbs!  Whoa!  You sure are growing!  :-)

Tomorrow we get to spend the whole day together!  I can't wait!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment