Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back From Work

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little angel! I'm back from work and now we have 5 whole days until I have to go back! I missed you so much!

You had a good night last night! You fell asleep around midnight this morning, and didn't really wake up until 6am. I gave you a bottle at 6:30am and got to hold and play with you for a little bit before I had to get ready for work. After I got ready, and it was just the two of us again, I whispered to you some more. I told you that I loved you and when I got home from work, we would play together. :-)

Penny said you all had a good time today. She said that you all had music time from 10:45am-11:30am. Then you had a nap at noon. You apparently were a little fussy due to gas at 1pm, but then took another nap at 2pm. :-)

Thursday afternoon, at work, we have "kids day" where we try to see a lot of children for hygiene check ups and restorations. This afternoon was sad for us .... between Dr. Rickert and myself we saw three children with extensive decay on their primary (baby) teeth. :-( We generally see children with a few cavities, but we always hate to see this much decay on patients who are so young (a 3, 4, and 5 year old)! We felt so bad for these children (only one reported pain)! I kept thinking of you .... my own child .... praying that you will always remain healthy for us! I promise, to the best of my ability, to try to keep you safe and healthy as much as I can .... and I know daddy will too! I held you tight tonight after seeing those children!

Daddy and I played with you until you fell asleep on the bed. Then, daddy fed you and placed you in the bassinet. Daddy has off tomorrow, so we have another "Family Friday!" I know you can't wait! :-)

Sleep well little angel!

I love you so very much!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Joshua, you are growing so much! I can't believe how much since I saw you at Christmas time. You are so handsome!! It's snowy and icy now where I live and I hope you aren't getting this cold and windy weather. Can't wait to see you out and about in your stroller. I love you sweetest angel! Love, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete