Friday, February 12, 2010

Seventeen Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Wow little man .... time has flown by!  Today you are seventeen weeks old!  I can't believe seventeen weeks have come and gone that quickly.

We started this morning with an early bottle.  You got hungry at 4am so you and I were in the nursery way before the sun was up.  :-P  But, afterward you took a nice nap until around 8am.

You and I had some music and dance time together.  Then, you played on my lap while trying to stand up.  This evening, after dinner, you played with daddy trying to lift your head.  You did little pull ups with daddy.  :-)  You're getting stronger.  You also played with my hair when we were on the bed together. 

You took an extra bottle than normal today because you were fussy in the evening.  We think you might be going through a growth spurt? 

Tonight started the 21st Winter Olympics being held in Vancouver, Canada.  The opening ceremony was on television this evening, but we all fell asleep during it.  :-P  The competitions will start tomorrow and that's when the excitement begins.  :-)

It started to snow a little late this evening, as we were watching the Winter Olympics.  I thought that was funny .... snow coming down as the Winter Olympic games were getting started.  Daddy went to the grocery store after work today, so we're all set in case we get more snow than expected.  But, everyone is predicting something more mild than last time.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, when I came home from work on thursday, Penny had placed you in a new outfit .... it was two pieces and is suppose to fit 0-3 month old babies.  When I picked you up, your pants slid right off because they were too big!  How cute!  :-)

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment