Friday, March 26, 2010

Twenty Three Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweetie pie!  Today you are 23 weeks old!  Time is really flying by!

We spent the day together as daddy went to work.  I really took some time and cleaned your nursery from top to bottom.  I moved extra stuff out and then vacuumed everywhere, including the floorboards.  I organized the closet and cleaned the bathroom .... toilet, tub, and sink!  Whew!  You slept during most of it, but you woke up when I started to vacuum.  You didn't complain though, you just played around in your papasan chair.  

So, the upstairs front bedroom, bathroom, and closet are all set for potential buyers to look at.  This weekend, daddy and I are going to finish the rest of the house.  We're hoping to put this townhouse on the market next week .... that's the goal at least.  
Daddy and I have been looking at potential homes for us.  We've taken you to different houses too, but you haven't commented on which one you like the best.  :-P

Today you had your last bottle of mommy's milk!  The frozen milk supply lasted from the first week of February until now!  So, you had mommy's milk for your first 23 weeks of life.  :-)  Your last bottle of milk was pumped on my birthday (December 9th), for sentimental reasons.  :-)  I unplugged the freezer in the garage.  But, I'm sure we'll have use for it later when you're bigger! 

After cleaning, you and I played together until daddy came home.  He was impressed at how much we gone done in your room!  Daddy played with you on the bed before you drifted off to sleep.

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment