Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Light Dusting


Dearest Joshua David~

There was a light dusting of snow on the ground when we woke up this morning!  We saw it on the roof tops, cars, and grass.  Nothing stuck to the roads.  It actually ended up being pretty sunny as the day progressed.  It remained cold .... but at least sunny!  :-)
I had to go to work again today.  :-(  You had fun with Penny though.  Here's what you did:

8:30am:  tummy time/play time
9:30am:  sleeping
11am:  music
11:30am-2pm:  nap
2:30pm:  music

I missed you while I was at work.  But, when I came home you were happy and gave me a smile.  I gave you kisses in return!  ;-)

You might have been happy because before I came home, daddy fed and changed you .... and he said your diaper was extra large!  Whoa!  Daddy even had to change your outfit after that diaper!  Ha!  

Daddy played you some songs on the guitar this evening.  Daddy's very good on the guitar and you like it when he plays.  

Everyone at work always asks about you .... you're so popular!  ;-)  Once it starts to get warmer I'll bring you in so everyone can see how big you've gotten.  

Tomorrow I head back to work again.  But, Friday daddy has off!  Woo hoo!  Family Friday!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment