Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snoring


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cute thing!  Today you were very active.  :-)  You tried talking and babbled on making cute baby noises.  ;-)  I took the camera out to take a video, but then you stopped!  However, once I started recording you sneezed!  Ha!  So, instead of getting you talking, I got a video of you sneezing (which was really cute).  

We watched it rain through the windows today.  It pretty much rained all day.  We stayed inside, but we walked all around the townhouse to look and listen to the rain.  

Earlier in the day, when you took a "lunch time" nap, you began to snore.  I was cleaning the room up and kept listening to you.  I took a little video of you snoring, but your sneeze was more exciting!  I thought your snoring was cute .... remember when you were in the hospital with the nasal cannula?  Now look at you .... snoring!  We are so blessed!  :-)

We made some wheat dough this afternoon.  You actually fell asleep, but I talked to you while I was making it.  :-)  We used it to make a homemade pizza for dinner.  Yummy!

You did well with your tummy time today!  I placed you on your belly facing right.  You lifted your head and moved it to the left, and then back to the right again without my help!  Good job!  After that, you rested.  :-)

I took a cute photo of you today.  I put you in the papasan chair and wiggled some toys around in front of you.  I got a photo of you with the biggest grin on your face!  

Oh, I almost forgot .... you took a full 6 oz bottle today!  Whoa!  You're such a big boy!  :-)

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment