Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Bed


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little sweetie!  Today was not your typical Thursday .... Mimi had some time this afternoon, so she came over around 3pm to watch you, and Penny had the afternoon off.  :-)  You had fun with both .... Penny did some tummy time and music fun with you .... Mimi played with you and gave you a few bottles.  

Once daddy got home, he got to visit with you all before your Grandpa Mike came over.  I was the last one to arrive since we saw patients late.  But, once I got there, I got to hold and kiss you!  :-)  We all ate dinner together and visited.

This evening, daddy put you on the bed and I took a picture of you for fun!  You looked so tiny on that big bed!  How cute!  :-)

I printed a photo of you at work this afternoon and hung it up in the lab for everyone to see.  It's a picture of you smiling (from a few days ago).  Everyone loves it!  :-)

Tomorrow we all have off so we're going to have some fun!  

Sleep tight little man! 

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment