Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lovely


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little sweetie!  

Today you got to meet a lot of new people .... people who have heard a lot about you but haven't met you yet!  Your Mimi invited us to a luncheon with her Sorority .... the "Lovely Ladies Luncheon" .... you're not a lady, but you're lovely so I brought you.  ;-)

Everyone was excited to see you and hold you!  You got so much attention.  :-)

Before we left, your Uncle Brennan came over and got to play with you.  He and daddy stayed at the townhouse to do things, but you at least got to visit with him for a little before we left. 

This evening daddy and I played with you on the bed.  You're trying to grab the bottle more when we feed you.  I bet you'll be grabbing it soon enough.  You like to grab my hair when I'm holding you.  I haven't worn any earrings around you, and I have to be careful with necklaces.  :-P

You were so cute this evening .... you were sucking your thumb after a bottle!  :-)  You only did it for a few seconds.  Usually you just suck on the side of your hand.  :-P

Tomorrow daddy heads back to work.  You and I will have the day together!  Daddy doesn't have a soccer game tomorrow evening .... it's on tuesday instead .... so we'll have a family evening tomorrow.  

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment