Thursday, March 18, 2010

Packing


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Did you have a good day today?  :-)

Today is your (Great) Aunt Peans's birthday .... one of Grandpa Jim's sisters.  You met her over Christmas when she came to the townhouse.  :-)

We had a little bit of Mommy Morning today after your first bottle.  I walked around the townhouse with you and you eventually fell asleep in my arms.  I placed you back in the bassinet and washed your bottle.  When I returned, you were snoring!  So, I let you rest and gave you a little kiss and told you that I love you.  Penny came shortly after.

Here's what you all did today:
10:30am:  play time, practiced your words, pull ups
2pm:  tummy time
3pm:  walk outside

You were unusually fussy this evening.  You squirmed around with your bottles and cried before and after bottles.  You started to calm down around 11pm.  :-P

Our friend, Sherrill, had her baby today!  She had a little girl .... 7lbs 7ozs .... three times bigger than you when you were born!  She's healthy, which is all that matters.  :-)

We're all packed and ready to go for tomorrow, or I should say, you're packed!  I packed your stuff on tuesday to save time.  This evening, I put the stroller and downstairs bassinet in the car.  Tomorrow morning, we'll change and feed you, and then pack up the rest of our stuff.  You'll like the beach.  We'll show you the sand, the ocean, you'll see different birds .... you'll have fun.  :-)

We've noticed that you've started to grab, or at least try to grab, things more.  You especially like to grab my hair.  :-P  You'll grab people's fingers when they're holding you.  Also, Penny said that you did well with your tummy time today.  Good job!  I've noticed your neck getting stronger!

Tomorrow we head out, so you need to get some rest.  Sleep tight!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment