Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To The Right


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  Today was a busy day!

First off, I had to give you an unexpected bath this morning.  :-P  Daddy and I changed you and your outfit this morning, and then I fed you as daddy was leaving for work.  Right after I fed you, I put you down to wash your bottle and to start some laundry.  When I came back, you had filled your little diaper so that poopy was coming out a little on one side!  Ew!  So, off went your clothes and diaper and I gave you a quick bath.  Then, I had to add your soiled linens to the laundry.  So, by 9am you were in your third outfit of the day!  

I did all your laundry, some of my laundry and daddy's, and changed and washed the sheets on the bed.  Daddy clipped your nails again.  Hopefully you'll stop scratching yourself!  

We had our developmental appointment this morning.  According to their scales, you are 11 lbs 14 ozs .... just shy of 12 lbs!!  I knew you were getting heavier!  ;-)  I may have to try you out in some bigger clothes soon just to see what fits you best.  Also, you're 23 in long.

Overall everyone was impressed by you!  They said you were very social and they loved how you were trying to talk.  You appeared to be progressing better than expected, socially.  You still have the same problem of favoring the right side.  When on your back or belly, you tend to turn your head to the right and have trouble (or don't like) going to the left.  They showed me more exercises to help you, and different positions to hold you in so that you'll go to the left more.  This is so your neck muscles development better, and so that your head "rounds out" better.  Everyone loved your "peach fuzz" hair!

After we left, we ran to the bank.  Then, we went home for a bottle.  :-)  We got to play with daddy this afternoon and evening.  :-)

Tomorrow I head back to work, but you'll be spending the day with Gigi!  Penny is out of town, so tomorrow is "Gigi Day" and thursday is "Mimi Day" .... what fun!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment