Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  We dressed you in a cute outfit with a green alligator on it to celebrate the occasion.  When people don't wear green, you can pinch them!  I wore green scrubs to work today, and daddy had on a green sweater.  :-)  When daddy got home after work, he took the sweater off to change and then fed you.  When I came home, I held and kissed you and noticed that daddy wasn't wearing any green!  So, I leaned you over to daddy so that you could pinch him!  :-)

I was still feeding you when Penny came in this morning, so we didn't have a lot of time for "Mommy Morning," like the other days.   But, you had fun with Penny today.  Here's what you all did:

8am:  tummy time
8:30am:  sleeping
9:20am:  tummy time, music, story time
3pm:  walk outside
5pm:  floor time and sitting practice

You're getting better at bending your legs to try to sit.  You're still a bobble head, but you're improving.  Even Penny noticed that you're getting stronger with your tummy time and moving your head around.

You were fussy this evening.  You didn't take as many bottles as usual during the day, so when daddy and I got home, you were more hungry than anticipated.  Daddy fed you at 6:10pm .... I fed you at 8:25pm .... and then daddy fed you again at 10:30pm!  Whew!  You're a growing boy!

One more day of work left and then we're on vacation!  Woo hoo!  I know you can't wait to see the ocean for the first time.  Your Uncle James and I lived on the beach when we were born.  We're not going to the same beach, but you'll still get to see the same ocean!  ;-)

Save some kisses and smiles for me tomorrow! 

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment