Saturday, January 16, 2010

Three Months

Dearest Joshua David~

Happy Birthday! Today you are three months old! :-) You're such an old man! ;-)

Last night you were awake for hours. I kept waking up next to you, so we both had no sleep. You were very snorty when sleeping, so I kept moving you to see if you would breathe better in different positions. You tend to sleep well if someone is holding you, or if you're in the papasan chair. By 4:20am, I placed you in the chair and you drifted for about 2 hours until you got hungry again.

Daddy had to go into work this morning, so Gigi came by around 9am to help me since I was so tired. She finished preparing her house for you with diapers, wipes, clothes, bassinet, blankets, pacifiers, bottles, etc! So, all we had to do was move you and some milk! Gigi only lives about 2 miles from us, so it's an easy drive. She watched you for about 1.5 hours as I took a shower, did your laundry, and rested (a small amount). Then daddy came to meet us around lunch time.

Gigi and grandpa Jim set up your mobile at their house. It's a UNC mobile with little rams! It plays Carolina fight songs. :-)

This was the first time you stayed at someone's house! It was hard for mommy to let you go. You stayed at Gigi's through dinner time! Daddy and I ran errands while you were there. This was the first time daddy and I have been out together since you've been home. We were back by early afternoon and stayed to eat dinner with Gigi and grandpa Jim. Grandpa Jim grilled out. It was good. You're still on your milk diet though. :-)

Gigi's neighbor came over to see you. She said you were so cute! She has a little puppy that's about as big as you. ;-)

Afterward, we came back here. Daddy and I watched some television and you drifted to sleep.

Sweet dreams for a sweet boy!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment