Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bath Day

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little thing! Today was a bath day! Daddy and I cleaned you all up and put you in a new outfit. In fact, we cleaned everything of yours .... a whole load of laundry and changed all your linens. :-)

You have a new little bassinet/pack-and-play downstairs. The one you had before we were borrowing from our cousin, Charlie. It's suppose to stay at gigi's house for when you visit. We switched everything all around, and I helped gigi start to set up a room for you at her house. So far, your stuff is in my old bedroom from when I was a little girl. :-)

Besides gigi, your uncle Brennan and aunt Katie came over to see you. They both held you, and your aunt Katie got you a Dr. Seuss book with a stuffed animal!

I forgot to tell you yesterday, daddy did a better job on your nails so they're not as sharp. We haven't had to put mittens back on your hands.

We noticed that you say "coo" sometimes after you sneeze, especially if you have a string of sneezes! It's so cute. You'll say, "Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Coo!" :-) Then we say, "Bless you!"

You're such a precious angel!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Joshua, you sweet baby boy! You look so warm and cozy. Your Great Aunt POPS lives in a very cold land, the temperature hasn't reached above 12 for many many days..
    There is much snow and someday you shall come up and build a snowman. There is one in the yard now and we named him Fred. At the rate the weather is going, he could still be around when you come up!! You are a handsome boy and much loved!!!!!!!!!! Love, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joshua,

    I received two more conlang Christmas cards. What fun! I’ve translated them into Babel. I’ve got to reread the scenes for my writing group. I read them today but couldn’t think of any comments, and I’d better have some comments by Monday. Do you have any? Ugh, I’m too tired to think about commas and things. I’m going to bed.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete