Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poopy?

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little sweet thing!

You had a few more visitors today! Our friends Stephanie and Kevin came over to see you this afternoon while they were in town. Stephanie and mommy went to college together and were in a Bible Study together at UNC. :-) Stephanie got to hold you as we all talked and caught up. :-)

We danced more today. I put some music on while my laptop was open. Then, I held you and we danced around the room for a little bit. You eventually fell sleep. :-)

You sure like your pacifier. :-) I took a few pictures of you playing with it, but you kept dropping it. Daddy and I had to keep putting it back in your mouth. :-P

You scared me a little today. All day long you never had a good poopy diaper! I kept waiting and waiting and almost thought something was wrong with you. Then, around 8pm this evening you had a nice poop! Whew! I was so proud of you! Then, you had another one about an hour later. After those two, I even had to change your outfit. ;-)

I played my mandolin more for you. I was just picking around doing some finger exercises, but you sat there very alert. I wonder if you'll play any instruments when you're bigger. I bet you will! I'll teach you to read music, though I only know the treble clef. ;-) You know who would be a good teacher .... your Gigi! She was a music teacher for years and has natural talent on the piano. :-) We also have some instruments here that you can mess with if you like.

Daddy and I watched another UNC basketball game this evening as you were going in and out of sleepiness. We lost and didn't play very well. Oh well .... guess we'll wait for the next game!

Sleep well little man!

I love you!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    This Saturday is Puey Day, January 23rd. It’s only one of the greatest days in all the whole year. I can’t wait for it to come!

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete