Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just The Three Of Us

Dearest Joshua David~

Today was the first day, in a long time, that the three of us were home together as a family .... and it was just the three of us for the entire day! :-)

Daddy played you the guitar in the morning after I fed you. You fell asleep after a while. Later, you tried to eat daddy's nose. :-)

You watched some television with daddy, though he said you mostly fell asleep during it. You and I took a nap together in the afternoon. You slept longer than I did!

The day was pretty relaxing. We got you some more pacifiers, since you like them so much. In fact, you started watching "Lord of the Rings" with me while sucking on your pacifier. You looked like you were really paying attention to that movie with that pacifier in your mouth. :-)

Tomorrow you'll have more visitors, so rest up!

I love you! :-)

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    Princess Éfhelìnye has been working to describe the passive voice in Babel. How complicated. I hope you learn to write soon so you can help!

    Love
    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    I have not yet mastered the art of writing, though I am able to put my fingers in my mouth successfully! Once I learn more, I'll help Princess Éfhelìnye with the passive voice in Babel. :-) Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete