Friday, January 29, 2010

Fifteen Weeks

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little thing! Today you are 15 weeks old! :-)

Today it was just you and me! Daddy left for work in the morning, and while you slept, I tinkered around the house. I paid some bills (yuck!) and did some dishes.

With the new ottoman downstairs, daddy and I have been trying to figure out a way to move some furniture around to make things easier. I moved a little end table from upstairs to downstairs, next to the ottoman, so that we have a place to put things. Now, when I give you a bottle downstairs, I have a place to put the bottle while burping you (instead of trying to balance it between my legs). ;-)

I held you a lot today, since I was gone yesterday and wasn't able to hold you as much. This afternoon, you had a nice nap for about 2 hours while I was holding you! I gave you a bottle around 2pm, and a little after 3pm you fell asleep on my chest as I watched a little television. When daddy got home, that's where he found us!

This evening you were fussy again! I took a little video of you being fussy so you can see yourself years from now.



This evening we had snow! This is your first big snow fall! We kept holding you up to the window so you could see it. It's suppose to continue snowing through the evening, so tomorrow morning we may have a lot of snow on the ground!

Sleep tight little man and dream of snow!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    I'm snowed in! We have at least six inches of snow in Chapel Hill and more of it is falling. I can't see any of the roads at all. I don't know about you, but I'm staying in and having hot cocoa.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    We are snowed in here too, but since I generally don't leave the house, I don't mind. :-) Mommy and daddy had some hot cocoa, but I just had milk. Though, when mommy puts my vitamin in my bottle, the milk turns darker so I pretend it's chocolate milk. ;-) Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete