Monday, January 11, 2010

New Instrument

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious! Today we had a relaxing morning, but then you kicked it up a notch for the evening, keeping daddy and I awake! :-P

In the morning, we look a short nap together. Then, I did some more laundry as you continued to sleep.

Later, I decided it was my turn to play you something .... so, I tuned my mandolin and played some chords for you! I'm certainly out of practice since I haven't had time to play much .... but you enjoyed it. I picked around some .... I didn't play a full song, just goofed around on it so you could see and hear it. Soon after you got hungry and I had to feed you, so I'll have to play a song for you later. :-)

We danced some more today. We tend to dance more in the afternoons/early evening.

You really like to kick your legs up and try to stand when I feed or hold you. Plus, you're getting better at moving, turning, and trying to pull your head up on your own. You must be getting stronger each day! Yippie! :-)

In the evening, we played on the bed with daddy. You kept wanting your pacifier, so we would help you whenever you spit it out and was looking for it. The three of us curled up on the bed and watched a show on the computer. You were in and out of sleep during the show, but afterward you were wide awake for hours!

Tomorrow's another big day so rest up!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    Today I finally got my fuzzy dragon bedroom slippers. They are without a doubt the most superiorest slippers made in the whole wide world. They are green dragons with golden horns and wings. The next time I see you, I'll wear them for you!

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    My mommy has cat slippers. She wears them around the house. I don't have any slippers, but I have lots of socks. Mommy keeps me bundled pretty tight, so the only time I've worn socks was when I went to the eye doctor and had to go out of the house. I wore little UNC socks. A lot of my outfits cover my feet and then it looks like I'm wearing slippers. Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete