Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nap Time

Dearest Joshua David~

Well, after your all night stunt yesterday of crying fits you must have worn yourself out. You finally fell asleep after midnight and I didn't have to wake up to feed you until 5am! Then, you slept another 4 hours! Whew!

The rest of the day consisted of me holding and rocking you. I talked to you and we danced for a bit.

Once daddy got home, we played with you again and you watched a show with us on the computer. You like being curled up between us on the bed as we talk and give you the pacifier. You began to get fussy again late at night though.

We have a routine going on for your bottles. Every time you get hungry, you have to give me kisses before the bottle. Then, while I'm feeding you, I continue to give you kisses. This makes the bottles between 2am-4am a little bit more enjoyable. :-)

I had to clean you up and put you in a new outfit earlier .... you decided to pee on the last one.

Speaking of outfits .... you got some cute ones in the mail today from our friends Karyn and Steve in Virginia. Karyn went to college with mommy. Their daughter is Charlotte .... she'll probably be a year ahead of you once you all head to UNC for college! ;-)

I've started to organize your photos better on the computer. We have so many, so I've been labeling and dating them. You helped me with a few, but then fell asleep.

Tomorrow's another big day!

I love you very much!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    I don't have to submit another scene to my writing group for two weeks, so I've got a little time to work on my grammar. So, I get a few days to write about the passive voice as fast as possible. Do you have any ideas? Right now I'm walking around in my new dragon slippers and trying to figure this out. Personally I find that issues of grammar give ideas for stories.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete