Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ice Cream Drip

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!

Well, after your all night cry fest yesterday, we didn't get to bed until early this morning. So, you and I took a nap today! You slept pretty well! I did a few chores after I napped and continued to let you sleep.

You still appear to be taking your one formula bottle well. I usually give it to you around mid-day (when I'm the most awake!) so that I can keep an eye on you for any reactions. So far so good. You're still taking 0.5ml of Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron each day (multivitamin). I put that in one of your bottles, and so far, you haven't had any problems with that either. :-)

We danced some today. I was trying to make you sleepy, but instead you became more alert! ;-)

After dinner today, daddy and I had some ice cream for dessert (you couldn't have any). I was holding you and accidentally dropped a bit on your head. It was a very small amount, but daddy and I couldn't stop laughing, so daddy took a picture! Ha! Sorry little guy! It made for a humorous situation. :-)

I hope you sleep better tonight!

I love you very much! :-)

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    Are you getting ice cream? I love ice cream. In my writing group yesterday we had some ice cream in honor of Puey Day.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    No, mommy didn't give me any ice cream. She just dropped it on my head! I can't wait to try it though. It looks good! Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete