Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bigger Bottles

Dearest Joshua David~

Today was a pretty relaxing day .... for the most part. You became fussy in the evening, which is a little typical for you.

I noticed that you can lift one eyebrow at a time, like I can. I call it your "worried look" because you usually do it when I'm feeding you and you don't think I'm going to give you the rest of the bottle. :-P Don't worry, I always try to give you the whole bottle! :-)

Speaking of bottles, I can tell you're getting bigger and stronger .... you're eating more at each feeding! About a week ago, I would put 75ml-80ml of milk in a bottle and that would satisfy you. Today, you took 7 bottles of 85ml and 1 bottle of 87ml of milk! Whoa! You'll soon be eating us out of house and home! :-)

I also noticed that in certain angles and lighting your hair appears to be a redish-brown color. I wonder if it will stay that way. When I was born, I had black hair! By the time I was one year old, my hair was bright blonde.

We danced some more today, and I sang to you a little. :-)

What do you want to be when you grow up, little fellow? Don't worry, you have plenty of time to think about that, but I wonder some times.

Sleep tight little Joshua!

I love you very much! :-)

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    Today I had trouble writing about the Passive Voice. Babel does funny things with the agent of the Passive Voice. It was just hard to concentrate. Do you e'er have days like that?

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    The thing I concentrate on the most is when my next bottle will come. I have to keep my mommy on her toes, so sometimes I want a bottle every three hours, and sometimes every two. :-) Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete