Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chilly Weather

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!

Brrrrrr! Today was a chilly and rainy day. You and I stayed inside all day to keep warm. :-)

Guess who came to visit you and I today? Your new babysitter, Penny! She's going to watch you two days a week while I go back to work. Then, I'll be able to watch you for 5 days a week. I start back to work in one week. I don't want to leave you, but you'll be in good hands!

This evening we played on the bed again. Daddy and I watched some television and tickled you. We did some of our exercises to strengthen your neck muscles. You're doing really well! I can already see a difference because you're holding your head to the left more often than you did before.

Tomorrow daddy has off from work so we'll have the whole day together again as a family! I know you're excited!

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment