Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Epiphany

Dearest Joshua David~

Christmas is officially over. The 12 days ended yesterday, and today marks the beginning of the next church season .... Epiphany. :-)

Today was a busy day! We took a small nap together between one of your morning feedings, but then we were active the rest of the day. I finished your laundry, and then did a load of ours. We took out all the trash in the house, including your filled diaper container! Ew! Then, we did the dishes.

You became fussy earlier than usual today. You woke for a 3pm feeding, and then stayed awake until after 9:30pm this evening! Daddy and I both tried to calm you, but you went in and out of crying fits. I danced with you before daddy got home, and daddy walked around and paced with you.

Your nails have gotten sharp! I tried to trim them with a little baby clipper, but I accidentally hit a little of your thumb. Sorry! Your fingers are so small it was hard to see! So, then daddy held you as I tried to smooth them with an emery board. Again, it only helped a little. We also noticed that you've been scratching your face, so I'm going to have to put little mittens on your hands. :-P

Your grandpa Jim got to see you briefly today. He was dropping off some food that he got daddy and I.

Sleep tight!

I love you! :-)

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    You have lots of different choices for hair color. When I was younger I dyed my hair blond for o'er six months. At the end of the term I changed to bright blue for a couple of weeks, but when the dye started to fade my hair became green. At the time I was living in Scotland as an exchange student and sometimes didn’t shave for a few days at a time, and my stubble was coming in a little red. I highly recommend the green and red hair look.
    Puey by the way has silvery blue hair like his Father Sieur Íngìkhmar. His Sister Siêthiyal has pink hair; that’s why she was hight after the siêthiyal flower. Princess Éfhelìnye has golden red hair like her Father used to have. Her Mother had silvery white hair. Éfhelìnye has a cousin who has long violet hair, and her cousin in turn has someone with green hair, but that’s the Khnìnthan side of the family and they’re all so weird.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Zeker~

    My mommy told me that you both dyed your hair when you all were younger. Mommy said that she use to put stuff in her hair when she lifeguarded and it made her hair orange. She also said her hair would turn green from the pool chlorine.

    I don't have much hair right now. I have some fuzz on the sizes, and a little thin area on top. I'm still working on growing more! Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete