Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Concert and Game


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet little thing!

Today you slept pretty well in the morning. While you slept, I did my laundry and daddy’s laundry and the dishes. I’ll do your laundry later.

I worked on your photos more. I have them almost all organized. It was amazing to look back at all the photos from the hospital from when you were barely 2 lbs! God is so good! You are alive and healthy because of Him. Did you know that daddy and I say a prayer for you everyday? We pray for your health and that you continue to grow strong for the Lord. :-)

I played the mandolin for you more today. This time, I played some songs for you. You played with your pacifier as I played. You are my best audience! You appear to like whatever I play, even if the notes are wrong. I guess you don’t mind me being rusty! :-)

Your uncle Brennan came over this afternoon before daddy came home. He and daddy were going to a concert tonight …. Zappa plays Zappa. You and I stayed here and watched the Carolina basketball game. We didn’t play very well and lost the game. You fell asleep during the second half. You were sleeping when uncle Brennan and daddy came home.

Sleep tight little guy …. tomorrow’s another big day!

I love you!

~Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Joshua,

    Today was very cold. I've been trying to figure out some defective verbs; they were very confusing. Now that I think I know how they work, it's almost time for bed. So it goes.

    Uncle Zeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Zeker~

    Daddy told mommy and I that it was cold outside. We stay indoors since I'm not allowed out for awhile. Mommy told me that once it gets warmer, and I'm stronger, she'll take me for walks. Love you!

    ~Joshua

    ReplyDelete