Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Go USA!


Dearest Angels~

You two were awake at 6am playing!  Whoa!  I was tired so I was surprised you two were up.  :-P  I slept in Joshua's bed since you two into ours at some weird hour in the morning.  Grace, you kept getting up and crying, so I just had to lay down somewhere to get a little sleep before work.

But, since you two were awake so early, we got to play some and give lots of kisses before we had to leave for work!  And, we gave you two lots of tickles so we could hear your adorable giggles!

Joshua, while playing with stickers with Penny today, you said 'bumble bee' and pointed to one of the stickers with a bee on it!  And, you ate a lot of mac and cheese today!  Penny was so impressed!  When we came home, you said 'bumble bee' for us and 'bubble bath' too!  How adorable!  You're getting so much better with your words!

I got home at 6:35pm.  It stormed on the way home as I was driving and some thunder apparently sacred you all when you were at the dinner table with daddy.

Today we're 21 weeks gestation with baby biscuit.  You two still haven't given us any name suggestions .... unless Joshua is hoping for 'bumble bee' to make the cut.  ;-)

This evening we watched more Olympics.  The USA women's gymnastics team won gold and we watched history in the making as the USA swimmer, Michael Phelps, became the all time medal winning Olympic athlete with 19 medals!  I wonder if we'll ever see that record broken in our lifetime .... that's pretty impressive .... go USA!  

Grace, you fell asleep next to Joshua again in his bed.  I hope you two sleep a little better this evening.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment