Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Couting To 5



Dearest Angels~

Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.  Grace, you were awake and playing.  So, I kissed you both (Joshua, you were snoring but I kissed you little cheek) and said 'I love you' before leaving. 

We had a fun lunch at work.  The senior team had an appreciation lunch for us since we made productivity numbers for the second quarter in a row!  We're also getting a pizza party for our next staff meeting in September.  Woo hoo!

I was home by 6:30pm.  Grace, you gave me a HUGE hug when I came through the door!  So cute and precious!

Joshua, guess what .... you can count to 5!  I'm so proud of you!  Daddy took a little video of you counting.  If we hold our fingers up, you'll count our fingers up to five.  ;-)



I felt lots of baby biscuit kicks this evening as you two watched 'Dora'.  Speaking of little biscuit, we're now 25 weeks gestation.  Our next appointment is next week.  Keep praying for a healthy pregnancy.  :-)

You two had a nice bath this evening.  After, Joshua curled up in his bed, but Grace curled up next to me in my bed again.  I think you're starting to become my roommate.  :-) 

I read something interesting for our daily Bible reading and devotional today that I wanted to share with you both.  It said:

'It is easy to crave validation, status, and notoriety for our kids.  We are tempted to buy into our culture's definition of 'success.'  God's plan for our kids, however, may not bring worldly fame.  Even so we should rejoice because there is no greater blessing than raising kids who are faithful to their calling.'

I thought that was touching .... no matter what you all end up doing in life, the most important thing is that you're faithful to God's plan for you all, and faithful to Him.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment