Friday, August 10, 2012

'Mama'


Dearest Blessings~

You both managed to noddle into our bed at some point last night.  :-P 

Daddy worked from home early with you two since I had an 8:30am appointment with baby biscuit.  I can feel her little kicks more.  :-)

I had a great appointment for baby biscuit!  According to Dr. Rush, she's measuring 'perfectly' for 22 weeks.  My blood pressure was normal.  My weight was 153.5 (apparently I had gained 5 pounds since last appointment so the nurse said that I had 'popped').  And, baby biscuit's heart rate was 148.  I do have fluid in my right ear so the doctor is going to have me try a decongestant for the next few days.  If it doesn't clear it out, then she'll call in an antibiotic for me.  

I was home a little after 9am.  Daddy left for work shortly after as we went upstairs to start some laundry and play.  Then, we had snack time and went back upstairs.  Grace ended up falling asleep and took a nap around 10:45am.  As Grace napped, I went on the elliptical for 25 minutes. 
We all had lunch once Grace woke up.  You all had some chicken nuggets, hotdog, and cheese.  Joshua, you ate two plates worth!  Grace, you had one plate.  Then you both had some animal crackers.  You two helped me clean the kitchen afterward.  And, we swept and vacuumed the downstairs.

Oh, you BOTH said 'mama' when we were going down the stairs earlier .... it was so precious!   I LOVED it!  ;-)

Joshua, you never napped and fought it for an hour.  So, gave up trying to get him down.  :-P  Daddy was home by 3:30pm since he worked a short day today.  We watched some Olympics once he was home. 

Then, we ran out to grab a few groceries.  You all needed milk, we got some meat, and I got my decongestant for my ear.  You two ate a cookie at Harris Teeter while there. 

Once we were home, we cooked another healthy dinner.  We cut up some chicken with onion and added some stir fry sauce.  Then, we added rice, corn, and broccoli.  You two ate a little of the chicken.  But, you all also had some yogurt and purees.

It started to rain hard during dinner.  Once we cleaned the kitchen (again) we went upstairs and watched more of the Olympics.  ;-)  I cut you all's nails.   Oh, Grace, you can now climb onto the upstairs couch by yourself with no help!  Are you getting taller?  Daddy and I are so proud of you!
Joshua will now point at things, and objects in books, and say the word by himself.  He can point to these objects and say them himself with no prompting:
- ball
- house
- fish
- apple
- bath
- mommy, daddy, Grace
- bear (for teddy graham crackers)
- guitar (for the ukelele)

Way to go little man!  We're so proud of you!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment