Monday, August 27, 2012

Cooking All Day


Dearest Blessings~

You two were up early this morning.  Everyone was up and playing before 7am.  My oh my!

As you all played downstairs during breakfast, I cooked some hotdogs and some carrots/corn for you all for later.  Then, we went back upstairs and I did 45 minutes on the bike as you all played.  Whew!  My legs were a little tired after that.  ;-)

Afterward, we came downstairs for snack time.  Joshua, you had your 3/4 cup of applesauce.  Grace, you ate two puree pouches again.  As you all continued to play downstairs, I cooked some rice and bacon for Joshua's feeding appointment tomorrow morning.  I need to bring a starch, veggie, meat, and fruit.  So, I'm bringing rice, corn, carrots, turkey bacon, ground turkey meat, and orange pieces.  :-)

We made a quick trip to Target on the way to Kim's for speech therapy.  I picked up some more fruit and veggie purees for Grace since she's been eating them all.  And, I got you all a little coloring book while there.  ;-)

Little man, you did well at speech therapy.  You're putting more syllables together.  Kim gave us some more words to work on.  You got a Dora sticker for yourself and Grace.  You two were so excited about the stickers!  ;-)

We were home for lunch.  You both ate 1.5 hotdogs each and some cheese!  Whoa!  You two must have been hungry.  I'll have to cook some more hotdogs tomorrow so that you all have enough this week with Penny.  After dinner, I prepared a taco meat casserole.  I put some of the ground turkey meat aside for Joshua's feeding appointment tomorrow.  Whew .... lots of cooking today!

We were upstairs by 2pm to lay down, but you two fought naps a little.  Once we read a few stories, you two were snoring by 2:30pm.  I took a shower as you two napped, and then I read and rested since I was on my feet for long earlier cooking. 

Once daddy was home, we all had dinner together.  Then, you all had some playtime with blocks and the coloring book with crayons. 

Grace, you can sign 'plane' and 'fish' .... it's so cute!

This evening, we relaxed in the playroom.  We ran some laundry and watched some more 'Dora' before bedtime.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment