Wednesday, August 15, 2012

23 Weeks


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Remember, Penny is gone this week .... so today and tomorrow are daddy days!  Grace, you woke up as I was getting ready for work.  Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left in the morning.  But, I still kissed you both and said 'I love you' even though one was awake and one was snoring.  ;-)

Today we're 23 weeks gestation with baby biscuit.  Are you all getting excited yet?  Have you thought of any names yet?  I'm feeling more of her kicks, so I'm thinking she's getting excited to meet you two!  :-)

You all had fun with daddy today.  This morning you all watched some 'Scooby Doo' and had snacks.  Then, you all went for a walk .... Grace you fell asleep in the wagon.  You all watched some 'Dora' this afternoon and had some music time with daddy playing the banjo.  Joshua, you never napped today.  Hummm .... what's up with that?  

We figured out at work that we'll have a Blue Moon on the 31st of this month!  One definition of a 'blue moon' is two full moons in the same month.  Since the 2nd was a full moon, and the 31st will be another, we'll have a 'blue moon'!  Woo hoo!

You two gave me kisses when home!  Grace said 'mama' and Joshua said 'mommy' at dinner.  I LOVE it!  ;-)  Daddy made dinner .... chicken with pesto pasta!  Yummy!  

Grace, your upper left primary first molar .... tooth #I .... is now erupting.  My goodness .... you're growing up too fast!  

Joshua, you're saying more words spontaneously now.  I flipped through a book this evening you identified some pictures with no help!  Wow! 

This evening we watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.  They actually ended on sunday, but now they're officially over in our house.  :-P  We'll have to wait 2 years before we see some more Olympics .... the winter games!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment