Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fearless


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Joshua, you ended up in our bed by 1am this morning.  Grace, you slept all night in Joshua's bed all by yourself.  Do we not need the toddlerbed set up anymore?  

You two were both awake and playing this morning before Penny got here.  So, we got to have kisses before work!  

You all had fun with Penny today!  Grace, you're apparently fearless on the slides at the park!  You wanted to go on all the big slides!  Whoa!  

I got home from work around 6:30pm.  You two gave me kisses as I came through the door!  That always makes my day!  We had a huge lunch at work today because one of the pediatricians was leaving.  So, I didn't have a dinner, but I ate some crackers with you all this evening.  ;-)

Once I got home, we had a huge storm with thunder and lightning!  The power went off for a few seconds and we had to reset the clock on the stove.  It was a hard rain and you two looked out the window to watch it fall. 

Today we're 22 weeks gestation with your little sister!  So far so good, but I've been having an ear ache for the past week.  I go to the OB on friday, so we'll see what they say.

This evening, we relaxed and watched the Olympics.  Grace, you still crawl into Joshua's bed to fall asleep at night.  That's so cute!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment