Friday, August 17, 2012

Tunnel


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you did well in your bed last night.  You didn't wake up until 6am!  Whoa!  Joshua, you curled into our bed much earlier.  :-P  Since we were all up so early, we were done with breakfast by 7am.

After getting you all ready for the day, I did 45 minutes on the bike!  Woo hoo!  Then, we were all downstairs at 9am for snacks.  :-)  You two helped me sweep and vacuum the downstairs.  It was so dirty!  While downstairs, we had some playtime with blocks and crayons.  Joshua, you made a tunnel with your blocks and then pointed at it and said 'tunnel' .... I was so impressed!  Way to go!  :-)

Once playtime was over, we headed upstairs so I could try to take a quick shower.  You two were uncooperative though .... I had to get out of the shower three times!  :-P

You two ate pretty well for lunch.  You all had some leftover chicken and fries in the fridge and you ate them all.  Then, we headed upstairs for story time.  You two were both napping by 12:45pm.  While you all napped, I read, played on the computer (I was testing a trial version of a photo editing software), and then I fell asleep next to you both!  ;-)

Once awake, you two played downstairs as I cooked dinner.  We made eggs, bacon, and toast.  Daddy was home early so we all got to eat together. 

Joshua, you like to say 'Uncle James' and 'Gigi' now .... it's pretty funny.  You walked around all day asking for Uncle James.  You'll see him tomorrow.  In fact, you'll see lots of family tomorrow.  Cousin Erik is having his Bar Mitzvah tomorrow and everyone is invited!

After dinner, we swept and vacuumed the entire downstairs again.  Then, you two ate some frozen yogurt with daddy and I.  ;-)  We finished watching 'Captain America' and then relaxed and played the rest of the evening. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment