Thursday, August 16, 2012

Holding Hands


Dearest Blessings~

So, you both ended up in our bed again last night.  Hummm .... for some reason we're reverting to this.  I wonder what's going on?  Well, at least you both were awake this morning before I left for work.  So I got to play with you both and I gave you two kisses before I left. 

Today was another daddy day for you two.  He took you two outside for play time.  Joshua, you actually took a nap today!  For art time, you all drew some trains.  ;-)  

You two did the cutest thing today.  Joshua held Grace's hand while going down the stairs!  So cute!  Daddy took a picture of you all being so nice.  Of course, daddy said Joshua let go of Grace's hand halfway down so then daddy held her hand.  ;-)  Oh, and you did well with Quinn little man.  We're working on 'hoho' to get the 'h' sound.

When I got home, you two gave me kisses and said 'mama' to me!  So precious!  We started to watch the movie 'Captain America' before bedtime.  I think Grace thought she was a super hero again.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment