Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bruised Lip


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you were fussy this morning but you both were giving kisses before we left for work! 

Joshua, you're starting to say a few words spontaneously now.  This morning you said 'nannie' before Penny got here.  And, you'll say 'mommy' or 'daddy' when you hear the garage door open!  ;-)

I had one of our quarterly provider's meetings after work this evening.  So, all the doctors that work at Wake Health Services got together to receive organizational updates.  I didn't get home until 8:40pm.  Ugh!  The next meeting won't be until November.  :-P  You all had fun with daddy until I got home.  You all watched some television and played in the bonus room. 

Grace, you apparently fell today and bruised your lip about tooth #F.  I looked at your tooth and lip this evening.  Your tooth looks and feels ok.  There's no mobility or discoloration.  We gave you some tylenol this evening since you were fussy.  I'm sure your lip was hurting.  Poor little thing.  We'll take another look in the morning. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment