Friday, August 24, 2012

Eggs


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you ate a good amount of cereal this morning!  Wow!  You wanted crackers, but you ate the cereal in front of you instead.  Way to go man!

This morning, after everyone was ready for the day, I was able to go 45 minutes on the exercise bike.  You two played.  Then, we came downstairs.  I made you all hotdogs for lunch and you both ate an entire hotdog with some goldfish crackers. 

Then, we played with blocks while downstairs.  We made different sized tunnels.  Joshua, you sure like tunnels.  We put trains and cars under them. 

Grace, you will not give my boots back!  You love walking around in them.  You're so silly!  ;-)

After playtime, we went upstairs and watched an episode of 'Dora' since you all ate so well at lunch.  Then, you two were napping by 2pm.  I worked on editing my photo and other things on the computer.

Once you two were awake, we made dinner.  You two helped me cook eggs, bacon, toast, cheese, corn, and broccoli.  Little man, you surprised me again.  You ate all your cheese, 1.5 pieces of bacon, some corn, and all the egg on your plate!  Wow!  I haven't had that much success with you and eggs and corn before!  Little lady, you were more uncooperative.  :-P

While we waited for daddy to come home, we facetimed Gigi on the phone.  Joshua, you were looking for Uncle James, but he wasn't there.  ;-)

You all played with blocks this evening with daddy and made a big house.  Joshua, I'm amazed at how far you've come with your verbal skills.  I can point to the different blocks and you'll say 'blue', 'red', and 'green' by yourself.  You need some help with 'yellow' but I am so proud of you.  Grace, you're still stuck on the 'b' sound, so hopefully you'll start making little words too.  ;-)

Joshua, we watched a little more of 'Dora' this evening, and you started to cry again when it was bedtime.  I can't believe how much you love this show.  :-P

Grace, you ended up curling next to me in bed this evening.  You should be in your own bed but I liked having you there as I read.  It was a precious moment that I know I'll miss when you're older.  :-)  I kissed your face as you fell asleep.  Joshua, you fell asleep in your own bed, but daddy had to lay next to you. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment