Thursday, August 30, 2012

Too Much Standing


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Everyone was up early since daddy got up early.  He left early for work, so I got to play with you two before Penny got here.  I gave you both kisses! 

We saw lots of deer in the backyard this morning at breakfast .... there were at least 5 so it must have been a family.  And, we saw a beautiful hummingbird at the feeder.  :-)

I got home late .... it was close to 7pm.  You two made ABC cards during art time with Penny.  I found them taped to our window this evening.  You two both gave me hugs and kisses when I got home.  That's always the best part of my day!  :-)  Oh, Joshua, you did well with Quinn during speech therapy.  :-)

Daddy did work this evening.  Joshua, you stayed downstairs while Grace came upstairs to play with me.  I needed to prop my feet/legs up.  My blood pressure has been stable but I stood a lot at work today so my feet and legs were tired.  My coworkers take my blood pressure at work each week.

Joshua and daddy came up at 8pm.  We all relaxed in the playroom this evening.  Grace, you noodled next to me in bed again.  I was way too exhausted to move you to your own bed.  I think we're officially roommates now.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment