Friday, August 3, 2012

Rug

Dearest Angels~

Whoa .... we were all up early again this morning, but at least that means we got a lot of things done.  I made your hotdogs, swept and vacuumed the downstairs, and still had my elliptical time before snacks!  As you two played, I did 30 minutes and 3.5 miles!  Woo hoo!  Afterward, you two both had a good snack time of applesauce and yogurt.

Grace, you're starting to make 'buzzing' noises with toys like a plane or car.  It's so cute!  I wonder when you'll start to babble words around.

Once we were back upstairs, I took a quick shower as you two played near me.  Then, you all helped me load the laundry.  We were in the playroom and watching the second half of the Olympic USA women vs New Zealand soccer match by 10:30am .... we won 2-0!  Woo hoo!  We played again on monday.

You each had a good lunch.  I gave you all some mac and cheese, hotdog pieces, corn pieces, and cheese pieces.  You both ate a good amount.  While you all played downstairs after lunch, I cut up some potatoes and onions.  I mixed them with spices and corn and saved it to use for dinner.  :-)

We were upstairs by 1pm.  I read you two some stories and then you all were snoring by 1:30pm.  I had Joshua repeat the words of one of the books.

I read and did laundry while you two slept.  For dinner, we baked the potatoes/corn/onion mix and then cooked some bacon and eggs.  Neither of you two ate the eggs, but you both ate some bacon. 

Daddy was home early .... so, we headed to Lowes after dinner and picked up the rug that we ordered online.  The rug pad came in the mail yesterday, so we put everything together this evening.  It looks good!  Then, we watched some Olympics this evening.  Grace, you ended up curling up next to me to fall asleep in our bed.  Joshua, you fell asleep in your own bed.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment