Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hugs


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Joshua, you wondered into our room and crawled into our bed around 2am.  I went to sleep in your bed with Grace.  Grace, you stayed sleeping all night until our work alarms went off!  Woo hoo!  Plus, we had more kisses and hugs this morning before daddy and I had to leave you two for work!

Daddy had a late meeting after work today, so Grandpa Jim and Uncle James came over to relieve Penny until I got home.  They brought you two some food, so I got a burger too!  We had lots of playtime today while they were there .... you two played with blocks and had art time with crayons with Uncle James.  We all visited until around 7:30pm.  

Then, we put on the Olympics and saw rowing, volleyball, and women's soccer.  Hummm .... I wonder if you two will be little Olympic athletes when you get bigger.  ;-)

You two did the cutest thing this evening .... I put you two in clean diapers and pajamas by 8:30pm.  Then, you two hugged each other after giving me a kiss!  So adorable!  I tried to get a picture but the camera distracted you!  Daddy got home at 9pm, so I just had you two show him how you hug each other!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment