Monday, July 16, 2012

Video Games


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Joshua, you never fell asleep last night .... again.  You were wide awake!  You ended up sleeping in our bed all night.  Little man, you kick and squirm all night!  Daddy and I didn't get much asleep at all.  I was so tired when I woke up this morning.  

I put some CDs on upstairs as we played this morning.  We had a rude awakening from the mailman as we played.  Our neighbor (not Sarah) likes to park one of his cars (we think it's his son's car) in front of our house and it blocks and mailman from getting to our box.  That car has been driving me crazy for a long time.  Well, this morning, the mailman literally pounded on our front door and repeatedly rang the doorbell to tell me to 'move my car!'  I told him over and over that it wasn't our car but the neighbor's.  Long story short, that dumb car will prevent us from getting our mail if he doesn't move it.  He said he would go next door to tell them, but I have a feeling this will go on for a while.  Ugh.  

Once that was over, we headed to Target before Joshua's speech therapy with Kim.  We picked up a cookie cake and had the baker write 'girl' on there in pink!  I'll bring it into work on wednesday.  I've brought a cookie cake to work for each pregnancy to tell them the gender.  :-)  Then, we headed over to Kim's.  We'll continue to see her on monday's and will see Quinn on tuesday's and thursday's. 

You did well for Kim.  She's also working on the 'p' sound.  You were able to repeat some verbs with prompting.  We were home by 12:45pm for lunch.  You each had a hotdog and then some chocolate crackers.  We played downstairs afterward and I cleaned the kitchen.  I put on a CD for some music. 

We went upstairs afterward for some story time and then naps.  Once naps were over, we made dinner, swept, and vacuumed the downstairs.  We made chicken and rice, but I made some chicken nuggets and fries for you two.  :-)

Grace, you're getting taller.  You can climb into and out of chairs by yourself.  But, you still need help with getting onto the couches. 

We all played this evening on the Wii video game system.  We did some bowling, golf, sword fighting, and basketball.  I played under Grace's name and daddy played under Joshua's name.  We had a lot of fun!  :-)  Afterward, we finished our bluegrass concert on the television and then headed to bed.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment