Monday, July 2, 2012

Butterflies


Dearest Blessings~

By 5:30am Grace was in our bed.  We didn't have much time until our work alarms went off.  Since I'm covering the clinic, I'm working monday, tuesday, and thursday of this week.  But, I have wednesday off!  Woo hoo!

You both were awake as we were getting ready for work this morning.  I gave you both kisses before leaving! 

You all had fun with Penny today.  You all went outside and had water play.  For your craft project, you all made a butterfly collage with different colored paper.  Apparently, you all saw a butterfly at the park, so Penny got the idea from that.  :-)

I got home around 7pm.  You two gave me kisses when I came through the door.  Everyone at work loved the new van!  ;-)

Grace, you're imitating people more.  If we raise our arms .... you'll raise your arms.  If we stick our tongue out, so will you.  It's so cute!

We played and relaxed this evening before bedtime. 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment