Monday, July 30, 2012

Ok Eating


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you're making it more of a habit to crawl into Joshua's bed at night to fall asleep next to him.  You did it again last night.  ;-)  I got up at 4am to use the restroom, so I checked on you two.  You were both curled up in Joshua's bed.  But, at 5am, you both came crying into our room.  :-P

Once everyone was up and moving, I took advantage of your playtime again and completed 30 minutes on the elliptical and 3.5 miles!  Woo hoo!  Afterward, you two had a good snack time.  Joshua, you had 8oz of applesauce and Grace had 4oz of yogurt.  I had a string cheese.  ;-)  I then took a quick shower as you two played near me.  We were all relaxing and watching the Olympics (rowing, swimming, and some beach volleyball) by 10:20am.  We had to leave by 11am for Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.

You did well with Kim, little man.  We're still working on two syllable words.  You'll pronounce your last syllable but not the first. 

We were home by lunch.  You two ate an 'ok' lunch .... cheese, hotdog, and turkey.  Joshua, you probably ate a little more than Grace. 

As you two played after lunch I prepared for dinner.  I cut up some sweet potatoes and mixed it with corn and spices.  We baked it closer to dinner time, but it saved us time in the evening. 
 
Afterward, we had nap time upstairs, with minimal resistance from you two!  I ran some laundry as you two were sleeping .... pillow cases, sheets, and comforters.  I was resting by 3am and put my feet up while you two were still sleeping.  :-)  It started to storm at 4:30pm and you all were awake watching the rain with me.  

You two helped me make a healthy dinner.  We made beef with pasta and baked our sweet potato/corn mix.  You two didn't eat a ton, but daddy also gave Joshua some yogurt as well. 

This evening was filled with more Olympics!  Grace, you were a pill this evening with bedtime.  You kept crying and screaming up until 9:30pm.  :-P  My oh my!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment