Friday, July 27, 2012

Lots Of Music Time


Dearest Blessings~

Guess what .... 5 years ago today daddy and I got engaged!  Woo hoo!  Now, we have two beautiful children and another on the way!  God is good!  :-)

We saw some hummingbirds on our feeder this morning!  We need to put new food in there.  Since everyone was awake early this morning, we got a lot of chores done.  We paid some bills and got them in the mailbox, started some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, swept and vacuumed the downstairs .... all before 7:45am.  ;-)

Joshua .... your lower primary second molars (teeth #K and #T) are finally erupting!  Woo hoo!  :-)

While the laundry was going, and you two were playing, I was able to go 30 minutes and 3.5 miles on the elliptical!  Woo hoo!  Daddy and I are trying to create a workout goal/schedule for us.  We've been pretty good this week (daddy has been going to the gym at work).  We're starting slow so that we stay motivated.  And, I don't want to do anything too much for baby biscuit.  

We played upstairs with music on after snack time.  We did some art time with crayons.  Then, we headed downstairs.  You two had a good lunch.  Then, we played with play do'h and put more music on.  You two had nap time in the bed room since it was warm in the playroom.  I'll be glad when this heat is over.  We all piled onto Joshua's bed and I told stories to you both.  I was getting tired myself!  Ha! 

Grace, you woke up before Joshua.  Once you were awake, I took a shower since you were following me into the bathroom anyway.  Joshua, you ended up waking up while I was in there, but I was almost done. 

You two helped me make a chicken with rice dinner.  You both tried some and Joshua also had a container of yogurt.  We listened to more music while eating until daddy got home.

It got dark fast outside during dinner.  Then, it stormed.  We listened to the thunder while upstairs.  You two had a nice bath before bedtime.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment