Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hopping


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Grace, you noodled into our bed around 5am and cried and cried!  Ugh!  Talk about no sleep!  Joshua, you came in around 6am.  I guess I didn't need to set an alarm this morning to get ready for work.  :-P

When I got to work this morning, the computers were down, the compressor was down, the phones were down, and the air conditioner was down!  Ugh.  Nothing came back online until 10am.  I just wanted to come home to you all! 

You all had daddy day today.  Grace, you drank from a straw for daddy today as he held it.  Joshua didn't really try.  :-P  You two also read books with daddy.  Mimi came over for lunch and some play time.

Grace, you're getting tooth #Q .... your lower right primary lateral!  It's barely erupting, but I'm sure it won't be long before you get the one on the left side too.  ;-)

Joshua, you can jump now!  We've been working on that for your gross motor skills.  You can now hop up and down from a flat surface!  Woo hoo!  Grace, you're trying to jump too!  It's so cute!

I got home around 6:20pm.  Daddy made a pizza for dinner.  You all gave me kisses.  We played this evening and relaxed.  Grace, your rash looks a 'little' better.  I think it's eczema.  We'll see what the pediatrician says on monday.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment