Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cookie At Work


Dearest Miracles~

Joshua, you crawled into our bed around 2:30am this morning.  I went to sleep in your bed across from Grace.  You, little lady, stayed sleeping until 6:20am. 

I got to play with your both before heading to work today.  And, we got to see a bunny in your backyard at breakfast!  :-)

I brought our cookie cake into work today that said 'girl' to represent baby biscuit.  We had a staff meeting today with dental and pediatrics, so the office manager made an announcement that we're expecting!  We're 19 weeks today.  Woo hoo!  You two need to help us figure out a name for your little sister.  ;-)

Grandpa Mike had his prostate surgery today.  It went well.  Daddy went to the hospital after work, so Grandpa Jim relieved Penny until I got home.  You all played with blocks and worked on your colors with him.  I got home by 6:40pm.  You two gave me kisses when I got home!  I cleaned the kitchen as you two finished dinner and played.  Then, we went upstairs to relax and play. 

Grace, you fell asleep by 8pm.  I played with Joshua a little bit longer.  Then, I had you two in clean diapers, pajamas, and teeth brushed by 9pm.  I put the ladybug nightlight on and Grace immediately fell back asleep.  :-P  Joshua played with my hair as he was falling asleep.  Daddy was home by 9:20pm.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment