Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fire Drill


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you apparently wandered into our room around midnight .... I was so tired that I didn't even wake up!  Daddy ended up putting you back to bed and laid down with you.  :-P

You were both up and playing as we were getting ready for work.  So, I got to kiss you two before I left.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  You went outside early since it was a hot day.  You two also made little 'get well soon' cards for Grandpa Mike.  There was some trouble with his blood pressure and drainage this morning, so the doctors are keeping him another night in the hospital.  So, daddy went back to the hospital after work.  This time, Grandpa Jim and Uncle James came over to relieve Penny until I got home at 6:30pm.  They fed you all dinner before I got there. 

We had a fire drill at work.  I thought it was exciting .... we had meetings this morning for organizational training and then they sprung it on us.  I was glad though since the first meeting was a tad boring so I needed to get up and walk around.  ;-)  Ha!

It thundered a lot this evening and rained.  We played and relaxed upstairs and listened to the rain.  Daddy was home by 8:30pm. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment