Monday, July 9, 2012

Build A Bunny


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Whew .... we were up early for Grace's pediatrician appointment.  It was just a check up, but we had to leave the house at 8am to make it on time.  I tried to give Joshua some applesauce before leaving for the appointment.  But, he ended up with the most massive projectile vomit I've ever seen.  Yuck!  I almost threw up myself.  :-P  I couldn't even clean everything because we were then running late at that point.  You were playful afterwards, but I still gave you some tylenol little man.

Little lady, you had a good pediatrician appointment.  Grace, you weigh 20.5 pounds (you got to stand on the 'big girl' scale with your clothes and diaper on so I'm sure you're 'actually' a little less), you're 31 inches tall, and your head circumference is 45.5 cm.  You're in the 10th percentile for weight (which Dr. Medero said was fine since that's where you've been since 9 months) and 50th percentile for height.  I guess you'll be tall and thin.  ;-)  You got three booster shots and I gave you some tylenol while there.  You cried, but calmed down after a minute.  I think it helped that Joshua was there talking to you.  ;-)  Your legs and arms are looking so much better.  Dr. Medero said they were eczema patches.  She gave us a prescription for a stronger steroid if it gets worse, but the over the counter cream has been helping.  We need to make sure we keep you moisturized! 

Dr. Medero was a 'little' concerned about your speech since you still babble a lot.  Since Joshua's in speech therapy, she wants you to go ahead and be evaluated as well.  I'll talk to one of the speech therapists and see if someone can do an evaluation for us. 

We were done early, so we headed over to Mimi's house since she was free and texted us.  We were there by 10am.  You all had a little snack and then we headed to the mall.  We ate at the Cheesecake Factory.  You all split chicken strips and fries .... though it ended up being mostly fries.  :-P  Then, we went for a walk around the mall and stopped at the 'Build-A-Bear' store.

You two each picked out a bunny to build.  Joshua, you dressed your bunny in a car outfit.  Grace, you dressed your bunny in a Minnie Mouse outfit.  Joshua, you went first to build your bunny.  You helped put the stuffing inside and then put a heart inside.  Grace was a little timid, so when it was her turn, she put a heart inside and then Joshua put one in there too!  Ha!  Grace's bunny has an extra heart inside .... I guess it's for the new baby!  ;-)

We went home afterwards and you two continued to nap.  I tried to clean up from the vomit episode from earlier in the day.  And, I ran the laundry.

After naps, we watched our potty video again.  As you two were watching, I organized my camera bag since the flash I ordered came today!  I got it used at a good price.  :-)  Daddy was home a little early.  We all had leftovers for dinner and then had play time.  I took some photos of you two before bedtime.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment