Friday, July 20, 2012

Day Out


Dearest Precious Gifts~

So, Grace, you ended up sleeping in our bed all night.  Joshua, you came in at some point during the night .... I have no idea at what time.  So, we all four ended up sleeping together.  You two kick and squirm, so it wasn't a very good night's sleep.  :-P

Once we were awake and up for the day, we played upstairs.  You two played with the blocks as I put some music on and did some laundry.

Grace, you're starting to cut some molars!  Teeth #L and #S (lower primary first molars) are erupting!  Woo hoo!  :-)  I felt them as I was brushing your teeth this morning.

Once you two had your snacks this morning (a cup of applesauce for Joshua and a yogurt container for Grace) we headed out for the day since I didn't want to stay inside.  ;-)  First, we stopped and got Joshua's inhaler medications.  We'll discuss this more with daddy tonight.  You're not coughing a lot now, so we're torn on starting you on it.

Then, we headed to the mall to stretch our legs.  Well, since I had you two in the wagon, I got to stretch my legs.  :-)  We made a few loops of the mall and went into a few stores.  We didn't get anything, though I got some ideas for birthdays and Christmas.  ;-)  Joshua, you kept wanting to go on the escalator, but we had to take the elevators since you two were in the wagon.  :-P

Then, we stopped at Chick-Fil-A in the food court for some lunch.  I got you two a 6 piece nugget meal with fries and you two gobbled it up!  I was so proud of you two!  You each ate 3 whole nuggets and then the fries.  I hide the fries so that you two would eat the chicken first .... and it worked!  You two would have just eaten fries if you had seen them.  :-P  Your meal came with a book so while there I read it to you both.  Then, we hoped back in the wagon and walked around a little more.

One department store was having a huge shoe sale so I thought we would lose Grace .... you love shoes little lady!  Whenever someone comes over and takes their shoes off, you try to put them on your own feet and walk around.  ;-)

We were home by 1:10pm.  Joshua napped as Grace played.  I tried to get her to nap, but that proved to be a fruitless effort.  :-P

Once Joshua was awake from his nap, we stayed downstairs to play.  I swept and vacuumed the downstairs and ran the dishes.  Then, I tried to organize a little in the 'dining room' which we don't use as a dining room for right now. 

I folded laundry this afternoon as you two watched a 'Veggie Tales' show .... 'It's A Meaningful Life'.  It stared to thunder storm by dinner time.  We made a pizza and then daddy came home.  We all played this evening.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment