Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hot But No Rain


Dearest Miracles~

You two were both awake and playful this morning!  I gave you both kisses before heading out to work.  

Grace, you show more interest in dressing yourself.  You try to put shoes on by yourself and and you help when I put tops and bottoms on you. 

As usual, you all had fun with Penny today.  You all had 'star' tattoos on your hands for the 4th tomorrow!  I got home at 6:15pm!  Woo hoo!  We all gave each other kisses when I entered the door .... that's always the best part of my day!  ;-)

It thundered this evening as we played .... then we saw some lightning outside!  We didn't really get any rain though.  It's been so hot recently that we really need some rain.  It's been in the 90's and some times right at 100 degrees.  

Tomorrow is Independence Day so we all have off!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment