Thursday, July 12, 2012

P Sounds


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua wouldn't fall asleep last night.  So, I slept next to him in his bed all night.  I think I might have fallen asleep before you little man.  ;-)

Grace, you a had temper tantrum this morning when Joshua wouldn't share the potato head toy.  You cried and cried until you saw Penny come in.  :-P

You all had fun with Penny again today.  Quinn came back this afternoon.  We're now working on your 'p' sounds.  So, that's our homework over the weekend.  She gave you both little stickers afterward.  :-)

I was home by 6:30pm.  Daddy made a pizza for dinner.  You two gave me kisses when home.  Grace, you got in trouble at dinner .... you kept throwing your sippy cup on the floor.  :-P

This evening we played.  Tomorrow is our ultrasound.  We're all excited!  Daddy and I are just praying for a healthy baby .... the gender doesn't matter to us as long as it's healthy like you two!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment