Monday, July 23, 2012

Bowling Record


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you noodled into our bed around 2am or 3am this morning.  It was too early to look at the clock.  :-P 

You two played this morning downstairs as I cleaned the kitchen.  We saw a deer in the backyard.  I was glad to see him so now we know the animals are ok from the heavy storm the other night.  

I got motivated this morning and while you two played upstairs, I did 20 minutes and 2.5 miles on elliptical!  Woo hoo!  Baby steps in getting back in shape!  :-)

You two had a good snack time this morning.  Then, we were able to relax for about an hour before heading to see Kim for speech therapy.  You did well.  We're still working on two syllable words and making sure you make both consonant sounds.  We're also working on verbs. 

We were home for lunch and you two ate well.  Then, we played downstairs for a little.  We headed upstairs after for story time.  You two really fought and fought naps!  I tried to get you two down for an hour and no one would go to sleep!  By 3:30pm, Grace finally went down!  Joshua, you didn't fall asleep until 4pm .... 2 hours after I started to get you two down!  :-P  Oh my!  Because you two fell asleep late, you woke late too.  Daddy got home late from work, so we all had a late dinner.  We also had a quick storm at dinner.

We all played this evening on the Wii gaming system.  Daddy played under Joshua's name and I played under Grace's name.  Guess what .... I scored a new record high on bowling, which actually went under Grace's character!  Ha!  I got 8 strikes .... 6 in a row .... to score a 247!  Joshua, you actually held the prior record at 222 .... which, ironically, was me bowling too!  Ha!  That was a long time ago so you held the record for quite some time!  :-)

I can feel little flutters every now and then from baby biscuit.  You two still need to help us think of some names for her!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you two so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment